Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap — these two or more anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth — and a false tooth/teeth in between. These false teeth can be made from gold, alloys, porcelain, or a combination of these materials. Dental bridges are supported by natural teeth or implants.
Why Get a Bridge
- Restore your smile to its natural beauty
- Restore your ability to chew and speak properly
- Restore and maintain the shape of your face
- Evenly distribute the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
Replacement of teeth can be done a variety of ways and at times. At The Art of Dentistry and Spa, we replace missing teeth by anchoring to the teeth adjacent to the toothless area. This is also done with all porcelain, very aesthetic and lifelike restorations of the highest quality.
If you are ready to make your smile beautiful again, contact us today for an appointment.